Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WOWZA!

I'm starting to feel like myself again.  All I needed was a little sunshine! = )

I really am blessed with some FANTASTIC friends. The funny thing is, I've made a ton of girl friends in the past few months.  Which is weird, cause I usually hate hanging out with girls.  So many amazing things to look forward to. Already have camping plans for the Fourth of July weekend and at least one trip to Vegas late July.

Today I went hiking at Big Cottonwood Canyon with my friend Aubrey and her two boys.  We had so much fun!   Aubrey is one amazing beautiful woman.

I have this new obsession with getting on top of rocks. haha

So last night I was walking home from the music building and saw a "now hiring servers" sign in the window of one of the restaurants near my house. Of course, I went in and asked for an application.  The server introduced me to the manager and I basically got hired on the spot. Neat! haha So now I'll have two restaurant jobs. I dig it. Well maybe . . . .

I also applied for a job working the front desk at the main lodge at Snowbird last night.  Today I got an email asking me to call and schedule an appointment. So I called and I have an appointment tomorrow at 2:30!  Cross your fingers for me! I would LOVE to work there, and the job would be a good one to snag. = )  I'll just use my southern belle charm on them. Oh course, they'll have to love me. ; )

I'm actually super excited about the interview! Ahhhhhhh!

1 comment:

  1. LISA!! Thank you for your kind words! I feel the same way about you. Let us partake in more sunshine all summer. Thanks for just being you.

    ReplyDelete