Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Put your feet up.

Sitting on my couch watching Netflix after a long day.  It sure is nice.  

Woke up and did some cleaning, ran some errands, got my modem and apple airport set up, played a little trombone, and went to work at Buca.   Doesn't really sound like that much but 13 hours later... haha   

I'm amazed at how fast the days go by.  Tomorrow will be insane.  Work at 11:30 am then a women's basketball game at 7pm.   I need to make a to do list for tomorrow.  I can't believe I'm leaving again on Thursday.  At least we'll be back on Saturday night.  I know it will be New Years Eve, but I'll probably spend the night in my apartment.  Maybe not.  But a football and a flight make for a really really long day, and sometimes there is nothing like just chilling out.  

Four days left in this year.  The goal? To simply enjoy.  

The end of the year always brings a time for reflection...well if you ask me, I've reflected enough!  Like I've mentioned before, I wouldn't call 2011 the greatest year in the life of Lisa Tatum.  Don't get me wrong definitely some good stuff in 2011, but I'm not sad to see this year end!  I am so excited for the future.  There's this whole sense of excitement and adventure in not knowing what will happen after May.  I'll end up where I should, I just gotta do it right in order to get there. = )  



No comments:

Post a Comment