So I'm TERRIBLE. I was supposed to post about this a week ago, but clearly I lack all ability to meet deadlines theses days. And by all ability to meet deadlines, I really just mean posting on here.
So I did the Foodie Penpal thing again last month, and I'm already signed up again for this month. =)
LOVE IT. My foodie penal this past month was Quinn, and here's what she sent me:
Getting the box is like Christmas day!
Dried pear, pineapple, kiwi, and mango!
Raw California honey!
Molé Sause! Love love love Molé!
Somehow I missed my individual picture
of the walnuts, but you can see them in the
group shot.
My little note from Quinn!
Part of the reason I've been so bad about posting is because I had that little thing called 'graduating' to do. I can't believe for different the next few months of my life are going to be.








No comments:
Post a Comment