Well its raining in Salt Lake City.... Come on blue skies and 60 degree weather! (I really want 75 degrees, but at this point 60 is just fine). I dream about shorts and chacos on a nightly basis.
I'm going skiing this Saturday. It is official. Already paid for the lesson. No big storms up there this weekend, but that might be a good thing since I'm lacking in basically any experience period. The last time I tried to ski I was 16 and it was on fake snow in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Not really the best conditions. Plus that was 8 years ago. I feel like I need to give it another chance. More to come on that at a later date.
Women's basketball at the U is done. Thank goodness! I only have one more event at the Huntsman Center and that is the last gymnastics meet of the year. I'm looking forward to weeks of not having to be at the Huntsman Center 3 nights a week.
Also, be on the look out after Spring Break. I'm starting a new project. Its gonna be big. Huge in fact! More to come on that later as well.
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment