Things are pretty fantastic these days. Not gonna lie. I'm one happy southern belle. I'm stealing this one from Alyse: I'm in a glorious mood. : )
I went climbing with Katy tonight. We bouldered the entire time, and it was a blast. Everyone always seems so serious at the rock wall, and then there's me and Katy... walking around like raptors...straight up goofing off. My next climbing (bouldering) goal is to work my way up a V2 next time I go. It makes me laugh. There is no way I could have done one tonight. I finally figured out some awesome V1 climbs tonight and there are all these crazy guys on the wall KILLING V8 climbs (the most difficult on the wall). Killing it. Like crazy strong monkeys. I just wanna be a little spider monkey. hahaha
SPIDER MONKEY!
But yeah, it was a blast.
Had some delicious curry tofu with green peas for dinner.
I have an obsession with curry.
Speaking of food, I got my new Clean Eating magazine in yesterday. LOVE that magazine! Saw a recipe in there for clean Shrimp and Cheesy Grits. Who's coming to dinner at my place?????????
28 days til I am done with my first year of school for my masters. Crazy how time flies.
Any who I should probably get to sleep. I need to actually get some stuff done for said masters tomorrow. I have GOT to nail down this paper I have to write for Romantic Lit. Joy. : )
Did I mention life is good? Truly. Glorious. Brilliant. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment