So I've officially turned into a ski bum. My legs are killing me! But the good news is I got my money's worth out of my Spring ski pass in about 8 days. Skiing 6 times in 8 days means for some pretty sore quads! I'm skiing on longer skis now: 152s, Dynastar legends. LOVE IT. Been rocking the blue runs and even took my first black this past weekend! It was a pretty awesome feeling. I can't wait til I get really good and can go all over the mountain.
I'm getting a massage tomorrow, and couldn't be more ready. Its gonna feel awesome. The massage schools here are awesome. I'm going to Healing Mountain. It had some pretty awesome reviews on yelp, and an hour massage is only $25!
Last night was the Symphonic Band/Wind Ensemble concert. I had the opportunity to conduct the Symphonic Band and it was so much fun. I was honored to be given the opportunity. The ensemble played great! I was so proud!
Normally I would be driving back from the mountain right now, but I decided to give my poor legs a few days break. = )
This semester is so close to being done! Holy bless. Next week is the last week of class! I'm so happy to have some rest and relaxation and free time come up.
I guess that's all for now. Until next time!
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment