The past few days have been like a sneak peek into what it will be like to not have school for a while. Now, that might sound lovely...and it was...but honestly it has just made my senior-itis worse! I've become that lazy unpredictable person, who can't make up her mind about anything.
2 weeks left. Wow. How did the last 2 years go by so fast?
This semester has gone pretty well. I felt like my recital was a success. Finishing that has absolutely been a huge relief. It was great to have my parents come to Salt Lake to come see me play. Dad and Jeanne had never been here before so I took them up to Snowbird to see the resort and have Easter brunch. They loved it.
I feel like so much has happened this month, and I can't even think of anything to put here. My brain is really turning into mush. Haha!
Maybe some bullet points about what has happened this month will help:
- Played an orchestra concert.
- Had the recital.
- Passed my interview with my masters committee.
- Performed Fandago with Gabe and the Symphonic Band.
- Played a wind ensemble concert.
- Played Fandago on Gabe's recital.
- Rehearsed 5 nights with the opera orchestra.
- Had an interview at a k-8 charter school.
- Had a second interview at the charter school.
- Played the opera twice.
Ok, so those are the big things that have been happening with school/my career. Add in a lot of other rehearsal time, work hours, and really great hangs (most which happened post recital).
Really great hangs!
I really have some amazing people as friends out here in Salt Lake. I have to send out a huge thanks to my friends here. I get so much great support here, and it really means a lot.
Well I feel like that is all for now.
Hopefully there will be more to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment