Two posts in one week. Wow, the world must be about to end.
Basically what it comes down to is I really don't want to work on my paper right now. That's fine....
So I've been watching Friends a lot lately. It's on Nick@Nite every evening. So I used to complain about how much I miss seeing Happy Days, Bewitched, and I Dream of Jeannie, but I just love watching Friends. Now that I'm actually the age of the characters on the show I can totally relate. I even referenced one of my guy friends as being the "Joey" in our group tonight.
This whole graduating thing is, well entirely frightening. My life is basically "on pause" for the next few months. I have no idea what will be happening. Absolutely no idea. I had 2 good interviews at a school out here, but hopefully there will be more interviews elsewhere. It's funny and interesting to see the things that happen in your world when it is "on pause."
I bought a tent today! I am so stoked. $45 for a 4 person (which really means 3 real people haha) dome tent that is super easy to put together. We put it together and tore it down in less than 20 minutes. I can not wait to spend the Fourth of July in Escalante again this year. This tent is going to get some major usage this summer.
Well as random as my brain is these days, that's all for now. I'm being absorbed into watching this week's episode of Smash.
No comments:
Post a Comment