Saturday, October 8, 2011
2 days later
Well its over. The surgery wasn't too bad. I'm really impressed with the University hospital. We barely sat in the waiting room at all. Clearly I was totally knocked out during the surgery, but when I woke up I couldn't stop shaking. They had to give me a separate shot to get me to stop shaking. That was weird. We left the hospital about 6 hours after we got there. Super crazy. I'm pretty just stuck chillin for a few days. Yesterday I laid on the couch all day, then some folks came over and we watched Star Wars. Today I walked around a little bit. Might have over done it, but it's all good. Back to the couch again... We watched Bridesmaids today. I saw that when it was in the theaters but I wanted to watch it again. I'm pretty bored and pretty out of it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment