Monday, October 10, 2011

Feeling bet-tah

I'm feeling so much better.   I wish my drain was being pulled today and not tomorrow.  Its super annoying.  I don't really feel like I can really go anywhere cause of the studied thing.   At least it is getting pulled tomorrow! Hoping I'll feel all normal again (well mostly normal anyway) after this drain comes out tomorrow.  Its annoying.

So being stuck on the couch resting, clearly Im watching a lot of tv.  The walmart commercial that has the degree deodorant ad with the tall woman and short man is about the most annoying commercial ever.  They show it like a thousand times an hour.  Dumb!!!

So this morning I was feeling way better.  I took under the task of peeling a cubing a butternut squash. Well...and hour later!  Those things aren't that easy to peel.  It might help if I had a veggie peeler.  Mom and I decided to make this crockpot chili for dinner tonight that was in the September Oxygen magazine.  The chili calls for 1 cubed butter but squash (4 cups), 1 onion, two 28 oz cans fire roasted tomatoes, 1 can of black beans,  4 cloves garlic, 1 pound cubed top round beef, and lots of seasonings (cumin, oregano, bay leaf, cayenne, etc).    I'm hoping it will be super good.  It has to cook in the crock pot for 8 hours.  Here's hoping it is yummy!!!  

I can't wait to get in the practice room and get some work done on my trombone.

I can NOT believe it is already October 10. This year is FLYING.   What in the world am I going to do in a few months when I'm not in school anymore.  Dang.

1 comment:

  1. Get well soon! Saw pictures of you in Moody Music last night...Good times. Hope recovery is speedy!

    ReplyDelete