Thursday, October 6, 2011

Snip Snip

Surgery today.  Not allowed to eat after midnight last night.  I feel like I'm doing alright with that.  I may or may not have over indulged after 5pm last night.  I picked my mom up from the airport and we went to Red Rocks to eat.  I had a warm goat cheese salad and southwestern tomato soup.  Here is the description not the salad: Goat cheese baked in our wood-fired oven, served with sliced tomatoes, pears and organic spring mix with rosemary pesto oil    


Yum! Right?

I had planned to go to Village Inn at like 11:15 to eat again before I couldn't eat today, but I'm old (haha) and was exhausted by 10pm.  Made a turkey sandwich and chips and salsa instead at home.

I'm hoping the recovery time for this thing doesn't take too long.  We'll see.   EEK!    

No comments:

Post a Comment