So I'm in San Diego. Happy Birthday to the Motherload! :)
But last night my mom, my brother, and myself went to this Improv comedy show. Oh my gosh I don't remember the last time I laughed so much. It was positively hilarious. I even got to chit chat with some cool folks that work there. I guess I've never meet a stranger, and the fact that I'm from Alabama is usually a great conversation starter on the West Coast. I really want to go to another improv show. Anyone know of any in the Valley?
Tonight we went and ate at this awesome Indian restaurant in the Gaslamp part of town. I got this awesome paneer dish with green peas and curry. It was spicy and delish. After din-din we went and watched Bridesmaids. Oh. EM. Gee. I thought it was so funny! I want to see it again. Not many movies I actually feel like I need to see it again in theaters. Finding Nemo was the last one, way back in high school. Saw it 3 times in theaters. If you haven't seen it yet, go!
hahahahahahahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment