I am heartbroken tonight.
I have no right to complain about anything in my life.
I am so lucky. I have a beautiful studio loft apartment. I have the opportunity to finish a masters degree within a year from now. I have my health. I have enough. I am never hungry. I have a church that I love and lifts me up. I have some of the most beautiful souls in the world as friends. As many self absorbed sadness-es and sorrows I want to believe that I have had, I have never had to face true sorrow or torment. Never had to face true devastation. I may have felt like I've lost everything from time to time. Again self absorbed. I have friends in Tuscaloosa who have lost everything. One of my teachers and advisers at UA lost everything in the storms that hit just days ago. And she isn't the only one. So many people have lost so much. Seen so much pain.
Tonight a beautiful soul left this earth. Anna fought long and hard with leukemia. She was a fighter. What an amazing fighter. She is an inspiration. Loved by so many. I don't even know what else to say.
Love and prayers go out to the Gordon family right now and the future. I, along with hundreds (if not thousands), just wish I could give them all a hug. Prayers for peace and understanding. . . for all.
Prayers and of course, love.
No comments:
Post a Comment