I have this lovely new friend, Heidi. Heidi has her own business called Stilet-toes. She's so freaking cool! = ) She did my toes this morning. I got, get ready for this, HOUNDSTOOTH on my toes! lol I'll post a picture as soon as I can. Well after getting my toes done (and picking up her CUTE 4 year old son at preschool) we went to eat lunch at the Cheesecake Factory.
Duh duh duuuhhhhhhhhhhh.
This is where it went down. My dear Cheesecake Factory let me down. Somewhere in between the parking lot and our table my phone was stolen. Kidnapped! Abducted! Taken against its will and held at massive gun point. Okay so maybe not held at gun point, but you get the picture. After returning to the car and realizing that the phone was CLEARLY not there we searched and searched. Then we bombarded the precious Iphone 4 with like 20? 25? phone calls. Well, said THIEF answered the phone once, but said nothing. Then answered the phone a second time. Again nothing. The third time this lovely individual answered the phone they proceeded to make crude and obscene sounds into my the phone. NEAT! = )
Well that's all I've got for now.
Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment