Friday, May 27, 2011
Making Banana Pancakes. . . .
Ok so I'm not like Jack. I didn't make banana pancakes. I made Blueberry Banana Oat Muffins.
These yummy creations are so easy to make and super clean and healthy. They call for 3 cups oats, 1 cup coconut milk, 1 tbls baking powder, 2 eggs, 3 bananas, 2 cups blueberries, a little honey to sweeten, a little vanilla, and some cinnamon. You just mix everything sans oats first and then once that is all good, you add in the oats. Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes. The recipe makes 12 muffins (6 servings). Yummy!!!
I went to this yoga class with my friend Brandy yesterday. It is crazy how much you have to face your emotions in a yoga class. Every feeling in your body just surfaces.
I also got my nails done again yesterday! :) Heidi Paxman = AMAZING. If you live in the 801 you should really let her do your nails.
Check out her super cool website!
I went skiing today. Yup. Skiing on May 27. WHO DOES THAT?!?!! Haha The more I go up to the mountain, the more I think I really just might stay here in SLC after I finish my masters. It is truly incredible. And where else can you drive 25 minutes and be on snow this time of year? = ) My dear old sweet (note the sarcasm yet?) precious friend that took me up for that first ski lesson had no idea the monster he was creating.
Last night Heidi and I watched Madea Goes to Jail. She had never seen any of the Tyler Perry movies, and I needed a good laugh. Oh dear is that movie funny! I love it. = ) If you need a good laugh you should watch it. It is the only one on Netflix that is streaming. Hallelujer!
Laughter is the best medicine. What team are you on, Curtis? Havin fun.
"Just do your best. It's the only way to keep that last bit of sanity. Maybe I don't have to be good, but I can try to be at least a little better than I've been so far." - The Avett Brothers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment