Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Sunnyside up.
I do enjoy Kelly Clarkson. Two of the girls on The Voice performed her "Since You Been Gone" on the last battle round tonight on NBC. I love that show. I also love Kelly Clarkson. She's one of my faves.
I played a lot of trombone today. It was great. One week til I'm back in California. Let's hope it is sunny this time. I also got another job today. At Indochine. I swear it was the easiest thing ever. I walked in cause I saw a "now hiring" sign just to ask for an application, but after the manager talked to me she hired me on the spot. haha That was easy!
Life is looking up, I must say. The sun came out today. I got to play trombone outside. Nothing I love more. = )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment