Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday Morning Thoughts

These days I wake up and I have all of these thoughts and emotions.  My heart and mind race from the moment I am awake.  Sometimes I don't know how to handle this.  On a day like today all I want to do is run some of this energy out and go into super drive, but its cloudy, raining, and cold in Salt Lake today.  What will today bring me? I'm determined to not sit in a dark room and listen to music today.  In my heart I am determined to be an eternal optimist.  My thoughts swirling around in my head this morning want to believe the opposite.  I need God's grace today. 

Plans for today?
Play trombone. A lot. 

Go to the field house.  Run a mile (finally starting to build some strength up in my knees again), ride for 25 minutes, and do some abs. 

That's about it.  We'll see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment